2010년 10월 16일 토요일

Black out ^^

Lass summer vacation , I went back to my hometown  and i stayed there for 2 months .   It was so great because i could stay with my families and also my friends.   I experienced the thing that i have never experienced in my entire life. Guess what??   Black out  haha I remember  that day was my best friends birthday and we went out barhopping.  I used to drink until i got a buzz  But that day i couldn't. Because I felt  so great that i can hangout with my friends. So i started to drink a lot on an empty stomach. It was so stupid ? ryt?? haha   I drank chinese alcohol which is hard liquor. So Obeviously  i passed out.  When i woke up  i was lying in my friends home and i felt so woozy and thirsty . It was the most terrible feeling in my whole life. all of a sudden,  I realized i can't remember anything of lastnight after we got into Karaoke,Such as how i got home,why i'm here haha . So i asked my friends and you know what they  told me ???   I was so wasted lastnight and i puked all over the place haha.Definitely Black out....  after heard that  i was blaming  myself why did i drink that  much . I thought my tolerance is high But now i know that was my delusion. I was so embarrassed that i stoped drinking after that incident.. Now i'm on my wagon  ^^

댓글 2개:

  1. You don't drink now?? haha.
    I also like to drink with people but sometimes I could see the situation such as you did. zz

    답글삭제
  2. I sometimes got up at subway station...T.T

    답글삭제