2010년 10월 9일 토요일
Nightmare
Scared moment of my life ???? I can list lots of things that really scared me Such as traffic accident, Burglar, And also when i had an operation for...? You can guess that haha But today , I will write about the scary moment which is not happened for real, If im not mistaken it was 4 years ago . One day , I had extremely bad dream which is called Nightmare. In that dream, My parents were supposed to have a meal outside with me and my several friend. we were going out by my father's car, All of a sudden , Our car crashed with the other car, I mean we had a car accident and i was the only survivor. The tragic scene was really scared me and i lost my mind for sorrow . But fortunately , It was just a dream.. However , It made me realize the importance of my family and friends. Most people don't know what they have when they have. such as health. family, friends,etc.. So we'd better treat them better who are nearby you .
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
You are lucky that the accident was not real!
답글삭제