2010년 9월 11일 토요일

^^

Here is darren     I'm from china , my major is business administration    and i'm third year in this university      

Hi.  I'm darren and I'm from China.  My major is business administration and it is my third year in this university.  My short term goal is to study hard and graduate from this university with a good score.  My long term goal is to create a business with my own idea that will earn a lot of money so I can donate the money to the elderly or children who are really poor.  My hobby is listening music  and also singing at the karaoke. 
With this blog  you guys can know more about me.
Hopefully,  We can keep in touch through this blog.   See you guys next class  ^^     

댓글 5개:

  1. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  2. Oh, Are you chinese? How decide to study in Korea? I think donation is good deed !

    답글삭제
  3. Hello darren^^ Oh You're Chinese! I have been to Shanghai and surrounding areas! It was really nice experience to me!
    Nice to meet you ^0^

    답글삭제
  4. wow! how long have you been in Korea?
    If you spend this university, you must stay longer than three year, right?
    nice to meet you!

    답글삭제
  5. You love to sing in a karaoke? Then, may I listen to your song someday? Haha.

    답글삭제