2010년 9월 24일 금요일

Chuseok

     Time is passing so fast!!   Chuseok  again. haha   I remember last chuseok ,  As you guys know i'm a foreigner  and I don't have any relative  in korea ,   So Chuseok was nothing special to me   except that i don't need to go to school . Last Chuseok,I've just stayed  in the dormitory with the  foreign students who were in the same situation as me,  And the time was kind of depressing to  me . But this Chuseok , I have confidence that it will be totally different compared to last year.Since i'm a chirstian , Several korean churches will promote chinese students to have a  great time during chuseok. We are planing to go to the countryside with many chinese students and spend time there.It is going to be a three day  trip and  i heard  that  the church already prepared  everything for us  , such as a summer house , food, and also stage for us to sing and dance ,  and i heard that  korean singers  will  join us , They will also have a speech about chirstianity , 
       Hopefully , I will have a really great time there  . And i also hope you guys have fun during your chuseok holiday,

댓글 1개:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. I think you're missing your famaly, aren't you?

    답글삭제