2010년 9월 24일 금요일

Jackie Chan

This time ,  I will write about Jackie Chan,   And i think  you guys already know who jackie chan is ,  He is a chinese famous actor in HollyWood,  And he is also the one that i quite respect.I’m an avid fan of Jackie Chan since I was a kid. There are some reasons why i respect him.  First,  As you can see from his movies ,  His action is always  fantastic, But sometimes it's so dangerous that he could possiblly get injured , he is always trying his best  in every action scene .  Second,  Kindness ,     His image  has shown  from the TV  (such as interview) that he is a  kind person.  And third,  He is supporting and promoting charitable organizations such as Self Help for the Elderly, Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation and the Dragon’s Heart Foundation. He has such a busy movie schedule, But he also  spends time  helping others,  And the thing that i was really shocked about was the fact that he will contribute all his fortune  to the Chinese Public Society. I'm really proud of him And i want to be a person like him in the near future. 
  Lastly,  I hope that everythings he does goes well, And I also hope see him oneday .

댓글 1개:

  1. hi !
    i agree that his action is so fantastic.
    and i get something about his character through your post.

    답글삭제