When i was kid , I was totally free of speech, and also my own thought. Because there was nothing to be concerned about. All of my thoughts was about chasing girls and hanging out with my friends. At that time i didn't recognize how great that was. But as time goes by, Since i'm a adult , i'm no longer free now. there is so much pressure which makes me sick about my future such as my job, education, and as well as my family .I think it's a typical human thinking of who are my age. Though, Now i'm trying to be free from pressure and aim for happiness .
For Freedom! For Happiness!
답글삭제well, I think the past was just memorized beautifel. Maybe, when we were kid, we also thought that 'we aren't free.' maybe.
답글삭제kk I really free when I was kids,also. Looking back upon my younger days, I miss it.
답글삭제hahaha, me too, but it isn't easy whenever!
답글삭제I also miss my youth T.T
답글삭제