2010년 10월 1일 금요일

Namsan ^^

Namsan Tower is a most memorable place that i have been to   as a foreigner . It is such a beautiful place to experience Seoul   Especially of  night.  And it is a great place to go with the person you love most  and make "Locks of love" It is a romantic place for couples and you can have a nice dinner together.The atmosphere is very good .I could see all of Seouls city lights. It's a great experience to see Seoul frome the Namsan Tower

댓글 5개:

  1. Hello.

    You know what? I've never been to Namsan Tower even though I was borned in Seoul and I live in Seoul my whole life. It sounds weird, isn't it?
    Haha,

    답글삭제
  2. I've been there, last night.
    unfortunately, It was rainy though ;)
    but it was nice!

    답글삭제
  3. I've been there to go to see the cherry blossoms . it was so beautiful but very crowded. i want to make "Locks of love" someday!

    답글삭제
  4. Yes, It is definitely romantic place!!!

    답글삭제